+51

You should never tell anyone else what is right for them, amirite?

unknownconditions avatar
1 9
The voters have decided that unknowncondition is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

IF someone asks I will ask them if they want the truth or what they want to hear. That will determine if I tell them what my opinion is from my vantage point.

This excludes doctors, lawyers, termite exterminators, auto mechanics, etc and their professional opinions? And what about the parent of a tiny tot who is about to lick the wall socket?

depends on the situation, if someone is about to jump off a cliff, might be a good idea to tell them not jumping would be good for them, just saying

@Anonymousmouse depends on the situation, if someone is about to jump off a cliff, might be a good idea to tell them not jumping...

I think a lot of the hidden reasons to suicide are way too complex to understand, some people probably do it to hide a major mistake or flaw or even a disease. some are even in terrible physical pain where the condition is unknown and can be frustrating being told nothing is wrong... Death isn't always the worst thing ~

@unknowncondition I think a lot of the hidden reasons to suicide are way too complex to understand, some people probably do it to...

would't want you as a friend if i was being suicidal. how many peoples blood would be on your hands if they where?

@Anonymousmouse would't want you as a friend if i was being suicidal. how many peoples blood would be on your hands if they where?

im sure they would see the respect in accepting their decision. but im not talking about teenagers I don't think they should kill themselves. In some ways living is just planning how you die, like a looong suicide.

@unknowncondition im sure they would see the respect in accepting their decision. but im not talking about teenagers I don't think...

im sure a lonely person will feel your warm tenfer compassion when they do make the leap, where as if you had just been a friend and given them a reason to live. again BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS

I couldn't agree more. It really burns my bacon for someone to tell me what is right for me. I think out of all people I should know that .

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -7Reply