+56

This is how the media is Incredibly biased against Bernie Sanders
The only rational choice in 2020, amirite?

If you really want change for the better Bernie is the guy. He's been walking the walk with the same message for 40 years and he's so clean he squeaks.
That's why he gets slammed by republicans, corporate democrats and the, supposedly, liberal media.
He gets pounded by everyone fighting to maintain the status quo.
He's been fighting for working people his entire life and he's virtually un-corruptible.

That's why he has far more individual donors than the other top 2 combined yet the media rarely mentions it and slams him with total disdain. The have nothing to really slam him with so they attack how he looks, his voice, his age or some other meaningless BS like "he makes my skin crawl. I don't know why"
I know why. Because if you didn't say stupid shit like that you'd be gone and you'd rather have the money than integrity.

He just raised $25 million with avg. donor giving $18 and zero billionaire donations. He also doesn't take PAC money
He's not on anybody's string except the average Americans he has fought for his entire life.
He doesn't do fund raisers or bank speeches. He pays his interns and they have a union. He's already released 10 yrs. of tax returns. Something Trump will never do, at least, not willingly.

Don't let the establishment convince you his ideas are pie-in-the-sky. They're not
and Bernie knows how to get things done. Who do you think got Amazon to raise their minimum wage?
Not an easy feat.

I really hope this country wakes up and doesn't blow an opportunity to have a real president.

SANDERS 2020

Rising Up | Bernie 2020 - YouTubeThe corporate media covers Bernie's campaign while millions of people around the country rise up. #Bernie2020 #BernieSanders #FeelTheBern Matt Orfalea ▶https...https://youtu.be/3ZhkKATtqtU
urwutuiss avatar
2 33

But he is running behind Warren and his health will now become an issue.

@dru18 But he is running behind Warren and his health will now become an issue.

It no doubt will, for many people who are undecided on which candidate they'll vote for in the primary.

real communist pig you mean

@Anonymousmouse real communist pig you mean

You comment seems to be based on establishment propaganda and corporate horse manure promoted by the corporate media.

Why would you oppose an economy that woks for everyone in support of a corrupt system that benefits the few at the cost of the many?

True but Sanders had a heart attack. Trump will make sure no one forgets ol' Bern is as good as dead already.

@True but Sanders had a heart attack. Trump will make sure no one forgets ol' Bern is as good as dead already.

not true, yes he had a heart attack, bet he enjoyed his private health care like the hypocrite he is. I hope trump does, because if Sanders wins it won;t be USA it will be USSA

@Anonymousmouse not true, yes he had a heart attack, bet he enjoyed his private health care like the hypocrite he is. I hope trump...

Just what do you find "hypocritical", about Bernie Sanders having private health care insurance?

@Piper2 Just what do you find "hypocritical", about Bernie Sanders having private health care insurance?

isn;t he the one who praises Canada's SERIOUSLY FLAWED public health care? I am Canadian so i am fully aware of our effed up health car system

@Anonymousmouse isn;t he the one who praises Canada's SERIOUSLY FLAWED public health care? I am Canadian so i am fully aware of our...

I'm not sure how much he has praised Canada's health care system, but he certainly IS for Medicare for all. I've heard many Canadian's praise the public care system, but also some criticisms of it. There are also a great many criticisms of my country's flawed current health care system, even from who are paying big bucks for "private health care" insurance.

@urwutuis Do you understand why people are opposed to universal health care? I sure don't.

I kind of do. For those who actually have what they consider excellent health insurance, they are are afraid it will compromise what they have and can still afford to pay for.

@urwutuis Propaganda is a powerful thing.

Sure is...It's what got Obamacare implemented, and Obama himself along with Bernie and others likewise ideologically aligned loved it then, and still do.

Maybe that's why Obama and Bernie embrace it as do most vying for power with similar ideological stances that are hellbent on reducing if not eradicating individual freedom.

@Maybe that's why Obama and Bernie embrace it as do most vying for power with similar ideological stances that are...

Where do you get this stuff from.
Which progressive policies "irradicate" individual freedom?
Universal health care? NO
Tuition free college? No
The right to an abortion? No
Getting money out of politics? No

Now let's look at the right.

Citizens United
Money is speech
Pro life
voter suppression
locking up immigrants
war on drugs
Overthrow Venezuela
Overthrow Iran
Turning the military into mercinaries

@urwutuis Where do you get this stuff from. Which progressive policies "irradicate" individual freedom? Universal health...

Oh please..Obama didn't even have to go so far as universal healthcare in order to continuously spew propaganda about keeping one's CHOICE of doctors.
He even continued to do it AFTER it being disclosed that he knew he was not being honest about that.
When the government GIVES nothing to the masses without sacrificing individual freedom of thought and behavior.
Leftist, Progressive ideology has its very basis in social engineering and group-think philosophy where it screams for diversity as long as everyone THINKS alike and abides in its idea of social justice. and income redistribution...That's not even a secret....Read Cass Sunstein's book (Nudge)..He was an Obama "czar" in Obama's first term.
The only folks who are free to do as they like are the elitist Progressives who have the power to implement and mandate for the pseudo-"common good" with bullshit like climate change restrictions.
Look we deeply disagree....NOTHING will change that for me...I stand where I stand regardless of your pie-in-the-sky claims for Progressive socialism.
If you get your way...Good for you...I'm not long for my time to exit this world and damned glad of it.

Has nothing to do with him having it.
It has to do with him being damned GLAD he has it vs. being one of the dumb masses at his age and not having to have what would be pseudo "medicare for all" bureaucratically distributed and rationed according to one's age and the quality of life the government decided one has enjoyed and/or has remaining according to its models for treatment.

@Has nothing to do with him having it. It has to do with him being damned GLAD he has it vs. being one of the dumb...

Of course he's damned glad he has it. He did mention that publicly, after his release from the hospital.

@But, he should not be damned glad he HAS something he wants to get RID of.

Is there any other choice?
I want to get rid of nuclear weapons but I'm glad we have them now.
and it's not like he just wants to get rid of it, he wants to replace it with a single-payer.

@urwutuis Is there any other choice? I want to get rid of nuclear weapons but I'm glad we have them now. and it's not like he...

Not an apples to apples comparison at all...lol
Bernie doesn't want to give up the QUALITY and EXTENT of the healthcare HE enjoys now, and he never would as a powerful, socialism-loving "leader", although the average citizen just might have to give it up if the government control Bernie prefers used a medicare for all system which would HAVE to have a bureaucratic authority decide when and how to ration true, genuine "equality" of healthcare that would be allowed to be administered to elderly, sick folks under a government-owned system. Bernie never intends to be a part of that ideologically-administered healthcare model.

@Not an apples to apples comparison at all...lol Bernie doesn't want to give up the QUALITY and EXTENT of the...

You're confusing it with the current system
There wouldn't be any rationing. It's a single payer system. Instead of sending the claim to an insurance company it goes to the govt.
It would cover more and save trillions.
It's not govt healthcare it's govt insurance. It eliminates the need for private insurance.
Same hospitals same doctors same everything.

Bernie and all of congress would get the same healthcare as everyone else.
He's one of the most honest and fair politicians on the planet. He's so clean he squeaks.
You know how many billionaire and corporate donors he has? ZERO
He's not in anyone's pocket
He even pays his interns who are unionized.

That's why he scares republicans AND corporate democrats.
They know he can't be bought.

But that doesn't matter. Evidence is irrelevant. You won't believe it no matter how much there is. You prefer to buy FOX et al. BS.
Maintain the status quo.

The country wants and needs real change.
Obama promised it but didn't do it
Trump sure as hell isn't doing it. He made it worse.
Bernie will if it's even possible. The only problem is he scares the establishment more than Kennedy did and if he gets elected and people don't wake up to how bad they're being screwed he may suffer the same fate. although it won't be that easy this time.

Or like Jimmy Carter when an assassination plot was uncovered and they arrested Ray Lee Harvey and Oswaldo Ortiz. Now there's a hint and a half.

@urwutuis You're confusing it with the current system There wouldn't be any rationing. It's a single payer system. Instead of...

There's simply too many people for rationing not to be mandatory at some level with medicare for all in order for it to avoid collapse.
It could not in reality provide the exact same level of comprehensive treatment and medical access quantitatively and qualitatively for anyone and everyone, and Bernie as well as the other Progressive Dems know that.
As far as where I get my news?...Couldn't care less as to what you think about it...Enjoy your presumptions.

So you would rather have it rationed by insurance companies whose job it is to deny all claims to maximize profit.
Right now it's self rationed. If you don't have money you don't go to the doctor until it's bad enough to go to emergency care which costs taxpayers a fortune.
The current system costs more with poorer results.
How about water? Should that be privatized as well?

@urwutuis So you would rather have it rationed by insurance companies whose job it is to deny all claims to maximize profit. ...

Isn't "filtered" and bottled water ALREADY privatized as opposed to water straight from the faucet?...What do you think Bernie would prefer?

Insurance companies do not RATION healthcare.
Insurance companies do not RATION auto insurance.
Insurance companies do not RATION life insurance.

Only government RATIONS as to whom IT deems deserves who gets what.

Sanders has never even been a real Senator...His record is embarrassing.

@urwutuis Exactly what in his record is embarrassing?

Take a look at it relative to his years of pseudo-"service".

@urwutuis That also doesn't answer the question

Answers it fine.
I never stated a specific PART of his record to be embarrassing.
I stated the RECORD as a WHOLE (or lack thereof) based on his senatorial tenure.
Oh he votes as any senator would do one way or another if not voting "present" as Obama did during his time a s a senator.
But, when it comes to originating bills from his Office that could eventually be considered for debate, and move forward through the process, he has been extremely weak and lazy, especially relative to someone who wants to move UP the political ladder.
His time as mayor was no better.

You are correct..."Embarrassing" is much too complimentary.
Wasn't much of a mayor to Burlington either decades ago either.

Anonymous