Qazzies avatar
6 19

Only the baby ones. Grown ones look like giant rats.

I get that. But then again, I think rats are cute too. I’ve had experiences with both that made me see that they’re very sweet and intelligent animals. They’re even cuddly. But I get the repulsion of those animals, too. I’m not saying I’d be delighted if a random rat or possum jumped up on my lap in my house. Lol. What’s one or some examples of animals that you find cute?

Qazzies avatar Qazzie Yeah You Are +4Reply

Yes they are an acquired look.

Thank you.

They are very cute, the babies look like little ferrets.

I think they are, in their own way. :)

I wouldn't go so far as "very" cute, though, myself. I LIKE them, however, and feel a particular protectiveness and sympathy for them. They are so unfairly maligned, just because so many people find them "ugly vermin", when they are actually harmless and valuable critters.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Qazzie My thoughts exactly.

When I first saw your post, I thought it was one of mine at first..because I'd chosen the same picture. There are are many others just as cute though, and the ones I've seen up close and personal do not look very different.

Post some of the animals that you think are cute. 😺

Qazzies avatar Qazzie Yeah You Are +3Reply
@2882188

Awwwww!!! I actually gasped when I saw this!😍

Qazzies avatar Qazzie Yeah You Are +1Reply
@2882107

Lol! Yes. I groomed her myself. Thank you for noticing.

They really are .... but I prefer to see them in the wild. (One got in my house through the doggie door years ago, and I was less than charmed.) a smilie

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell Yeah You Are +3Reply
@2882349

For sure! It took me two days to get it out! hehe smilie

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell Yeah You Are +1Reply

My parent’s dog has been bringing in baby ones recently. He just drops them on the floor (alive and unharmed), like they’re his toys. She pics them up with tongs and puts them back outside.

Anonymous