+44

Humans are the only species that wears clothing. amirite?

Kramerbret21s avatar
1 24
The voters have decided that Kramerbret21 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Have you ever heard of ummm YELLOW JACKETS? I bet you feel dumb now haha loser

Probably because their genital is not visibly exposed like ours when they walk

Struyk3s avatar Struyk3 Yeah You Are +1Reply

Tell that to my dog

Other than pets I think you are correct.

Will_Janitors avatar Will_Janitor Yeah You Are +1Reply

I think were the only animal ashamed of our bodies

@unknowncondition I think were the only animal ashamed of our bodies

thats because we aren;t animal and secondly the one who first sinned brought shame to our bodies

also the only human beings that will freeze to death in winter without clothing

@Anonymousmouse also the only human beings that will freeze to death in winter without clothing

do you shave or cut any of your hair??? … because if you do you are denying yourself the natural benefits of hair

@unknowncondition do you shave or cut any of your hair??? … because if you do you are denying yourself the natural benefits of hair

ook you try that, you let your hair grow for even 10 years then go outside at -20, see how long that hair saves you from hypothermia and death

@unknowncondition there are many places warm year round... people only live where its cold because they have to

people who live where its cold live longer, and in a globalized free world no one has to stay where its cold.

@Anonymousmouse people who live where its cold live longer, and in a globalized free world no one has to stay where its cold.

I just trying to say if something is natural ( nudity).. its the people who are unnatural ( the shamed fashionista) who need to tolerate other peoples lifestyles...
if you stay in the safety of your own home you can live your whole life without ever seeing a nude person , if that's what your goal is

@Anonymousmouse if you live inside your house you can enjoy your nudity all you want,

I like this game … but why can't you see the difference... no once is forcing their beliefs' on you by giving you the choice to be clothed or not … yet you feel you can force your beliefs on me by forcing me to cover myself

@unknowncondition just because the law is on your side it doesn't mean your right~

just because you think you can traumatize kids with your nude body in public 100% DOES NOT MEAN the law should change for you

@Anonymousmouse just because you think you can traumatize kids with your nude body in public 100% DOES NOT MEAN the law should...

the fact that a kid could be "traumatized " by nudity is proof that we are damaging kids when we think we are protecting them... this traumatization only exists because we shelter these children to be scared of natural things...
… im saying you INVENTED the law and traumatized me by forcing your beliefs on me...
in a truly free world who makes the laws??
Your denying me god given free will

@unknowncondition the fact that a kid could be "traumatized " by nudity is proof that we are damaging kids when we think we are...

free will comes with consequences,

sounds like your just a bitter person over all. go to a nudist beach, buy a house on a nudist beach, PROBLEM SOLVED.

@unknowncondition again you think you know what I need

no im not, im just saying we can;t go nude in public, you don;t like tough luck, until humans no longer have a sexual drive (never gonna happen), you can;t have people going in public nude.

@Anonymousmouse no im not, im just saying we can;t go nude in public, you don;t like tough luck, until humans no longer have a...

ok... your correct... but my theory is that these restrictions are what produce perverts, weirdo's and sexual abnormities.

@unknowncondition ok... your correct... but my theory is that these restrictions are what produce perverts, weirdo's and sexual...

thats as stupid as saying anti murder laws is what creates people who kill people. seriously flawed logic