+42

It sad how we glorify work for teenagers and steal their youth just so we can have people working low pay and skill jobs, amirite?

unknownconditions avatar
1 12
The voters have decided that unknowncondition is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

See, teenagers want money but they don't have a lot of skills on average, so they enter the low end of the job market, because those are the jobs they're qualified for. I don't know if anyone really glorifies work for teenagers, but getting a job is a big step along the way to becoming a functional adult, so I guess it's a rite of passage that should be celebrated. Maybe you have so much money that you can fund your teenagers' desires, but most people don't, so if their teens want things they have to earn them.

@2882792

id rather see a working teenager then a grown ass human being doing this:

@2882796

this is an opinion site, you don;t like people replying to your opinions then don;t post, simple

@2882792

Hey man, the truth is ugly and painful, accept that fact, you'll be a lot happier.

@2882803

Oh yeah, you sound really happy.

@2882809

Yeah yeah, you hate your president, I get it. Personally I think he's great. Big deal, cast your vote in a year and shut up, you sound like a fucking crazy person.

@2882816

"let this be what everyone ultimately believes you to be" You and your silly groupthink, people are individuals with their own ideas about things, and they rarely agree. Have you ever had an original thought? You should try it, it's liberating.

@2882809

are you this person? you want ugly? oh wait, if i saytheir name youll say im racist, or sexist despite factual evidence

@2882778

your right... but my flaw would be constantly seeing flaws … I guess?

@2882827

more of a rebellion then I know

because teaching them to be responsible young adults is such a bad thing? come on now. is this why we have grown adults crying in the streets because they don;t get what they want?

@2882821

I absolutely am "we" and "us" and sometimes "you"