Anonymousmouses avatar Politics
0 9
The voters have decided that Anonymousmouse is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2883070

it proves liberal disease and corruption is spreading like an apocalyptic disease, texas used to be conservative, this kind of BULLSHITE would never fly, now it does? this is what I would expect from communist california

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are -1Reply
@unknowncondition and again the Satanist doctors failed us … they all eat baby penis like we eat hot dogs

you and the doctors, don;t see one if you hate them so much. no one makes you go to the clinic or hospital.

what you say is tru of the pro choice crowd though, with the infanticide PP who murder millions of babies

@Anonymousmouse you and the doctors, don;t see one if you hate them so much. no one makes you go to the clinic or hospital. what...

all enabled by crooked doctors … my problem is the authority doctors have over my health especially after I see the poor decisions they allow and make for people. if one doctor can murder babies I don't trust any !!!

@unknowncondition all enabled by crooked doctors … my problem is the authority doctors have over my health especially after I see...

its called abortion. just in case you missed my point.

thats why private is better, in countries like Canada where I pay for your healthcare in the form of taxes, the medical system truly does control you. you have more choice when its PRIVATE!
at least with private if you choose to not see a doctor you do not have to pay. in places like canada you pay up regardless

@Anonymousmouse its called abortion. just in case you missed my point. thats why private is better, in countries like Canada...

yup... we are all not created equally healthy. the only way it works is if the healthy pay for the sick and that's not fair.

@unknowncondition yup... we are all not created equally healthy. the only way it works is if the healthy pay for the sick and that's...

i don't understand why they can't just give us a bill after we use them. It would certainly bring up the survivor rate, i don't like that they get paid the same whether its a successful procedure or not.

@unknowncondition i don't understand why they can't just give us a bill after we use them. It would certainly bring up the survivor...

I agree with you here, their wage should be based on their success, give them incentive to work,