+44

love is a one way street, amirite?

unknownconditions avatar
1 14
The voters have decided that unknowncondition is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I used to be foolish and believe in love and now I still do...people love to hurt, lie, use, and manipulate others. Took a long time to see just how naive and gullible I was

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -8Reply
@Lil_Princess I used to be foolish and believe in love and now I still do...people love to hurt, lie, use, and manipulate others...

we all want it so bad that its easy to believe... i guess i have been lucky with most girls i fall for , usually they don't play me , they just ignore me

@unknowncondition we all want it so bad that its easy to believe... i guess i have been lucky with most girls i fall for , usually...

we have been teaching girls to fear the oppression of love so much that i don't think you all know how to

@unknowncondition we have been teaching girls to fear the oppression of love so much that i don't think you all know how to

Oh I have never been taught to fear love by those that actually mattered, I was taught by those who didn't

@Lil_Princess I have been through more games than Milton Bradley himself

i don't know if i should feel sorry for you for being played , or sorry for myself for not playing the game like the "successful guys"

@unknowncondition i don't know if i should feel sorry for you for being played , or sorry for myself for not playing the game like...

Trust me pity is the last thing I want. You should be proud of yourself for not playing games because those guys ain't "successful "

@unknowncondition it's a delicate balance that i never claim to understand

i always say that 10% of men are fucking 90% of the women. i refuse to believe that these woman are being tricked … it's just what they want

@unknowncondition i always say that 10% of men are fucking 90% of the women. i refuse to believe that these woman are being tricked...

Well that is not what this one wanted. I grew up watching the love my parents had for each other. I honestly thought it was out there but reality slapped me in the face and made me see that a love like they had died when they both did.

Long story short it doesn't exist anymore.

@unknowncondition it's funny because they act like it was bad

all this shit they taught us about being independent, you find out how hopelessly lost one is without the other when one dies