unknownconditions avatar
2 8
The voters have decided that unknowncondition is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Woah they went pretty overboard with this one i'd say

Equillibriums avatar Equillibrium Yeah You Are 0Reply

how can you prevent a shooting? with police that are minutes away when the shooters is right on top of you? sorry, that won;t save you, that will leave cops dealign with dead bodies. the best solution is one liberals hate.

ever notice how shootings almost alway shappen in liberal gun free zones?

@Anonymousmouse how can you prevent a shooting? with police that are minutes away when the shooters is right on top of you? sorry...

this video is terrorism itself.The producer and financier are terrorizing our children and should be put in jail.

@unknowncondition this video is terrorism itself.The producer and financier are terrorizing our children and should be put in jail.

what a terrible message and if that's what the public supports then I would never force my kids to go to that place

@unknowncondition what a terrible message and if that's what the public supports then I would never force my kids to go to that place

yeah, for sure, same with climate change, they are spreading that fear mongering in schools now too to the point where lots of kids are going to have something like PTSD growing up

@unknowncondition yes the children are aware enough to be afraid of the problems adults numb themselves from

most children will be afraid of what their parents are afraid of or teach their children to be afraid of, plus other silly things like monsters under their beds etc

Anonymous