+28

If humans can smell when it's going to rain dogs/animals can also probably smell when there's going to be a earthquake/natural disaster, amirite?

contextrips avatar
0 9
The voters have decided that contextrip is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

We "smell" rain coming because humidity changes. You're smelling a change in the water in the air an actual physical thing. You can't smell an earthquake. It's the ground shaking. But many animals can feel weaker vibrations than we can and would know about an earthquake before us.

They don't "smell" them, they read the energy that comes before

Don't know where I heard this or if it's true but humans can smell rain better that sharks smell blood.

One time I read a book that said, "Fun fact: Some people can smell rain!!" And I said yeah you're right, some people, like every single person you mean?

For a moment I was confused, "If humans can smell when it's going to rain dogs/animals..."