Adamaooooos avatar Education
0 2

no easy way out. People need to use brains muscles and all or you end up being a slug unable to move or think.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred no easy way out. People need to use brains muscles and all or you end up being a slug unable to move or think.

I think you’re taking this to seriously my friend. All I’m saying is school is difficult- think about it. Some students get bullied on a regular basis and don’t have what it takes to stand up for themselves- I’m saying that this could be a solution or should be anyway to those types of people. You’re really funny how you’re just like “Absolutely not!!!! Disagreed!” It’s kinda funny. As I mentioned before we all got opinions and you have the one you stated- but you forgot to hear me out beforehand. But either way, I also respect your opinion at the same time

Anonymous