-24

Instead of attending a school- completing all these difficult tests that you deeply don’t care for, we should have chips or patches that we put on ourselves and be instantly educated Amirite?

Adamaooooos avatar Education
0 2
The voters have decided that Adamaooooo is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

no easy way out. People need to use brains muscles and all or you end up being a slug unable to move or think.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred no easy way out. People need to use brains muscles and all or you end up being a slug unable to move or think.

I think you’re taking this to seriously my friend. All I’m saying is school is difficult- think about it. Some students get bullied on a regular basis and don’t have what it takes to stand up for themselves- I’m saying that this could be a solution or should be anyway to those types of people. You’re really funny how you’re just like “Absolutely not!!!! Disagreed!” It’s kinda funny. As I mentioned before we all got opinions and you have the one you stated- but you forgot to hear me out beforehand. But either way, I also respect your opinion at the same time