Toounknowns avatar
0 8

Because he is cramping the style of corrupt, Progressive politicians who don't give one damn about the USA against the rest of the world.

@keep drinking the kool-aide.

Sorry but the kool-aide drinkers are those wanting Trump impeached...That ain't me.

Maybe you...but don't hold your breath because Trump will be re-elected as POTUS impeached or not, thank God.

@Sorry but the kool-aide drinkers are those wanting Trump impeached...That ain't me. Maybe you...but don't hold...

why do you want to keep him so bad? having him as your cherished leader makes your dirty deeds look normal?

@why do you want to keep him so bad? having him as your cherished leader makes your dirty deeds look normal?

Lol....Don't cherish anyone.

I just like his policy as opposed to the predecessors.

You don't?

Vote him out of office because that's the only way you won't have him for another term as POTUS.

you really need to ask this? he's only holds the highest ranking position in our country and needs to go.

@you really need to ask this? he's only holds the highest ranking position in our country and needs to go.

There will still be the real criminals in office when he is done in 2024..these are the people we need to go after

Anonymous