Dairyqueenemployees avatar
0 10

This is especially true if you believe in reincarnation.

Those people were probably dreaming.

Never hear of, nor experienced such things before. I try to limit myself to only believing things once I've experienced them before, unless abundant factual information is presented.

@Competivepenguin2003 Never hear of, nor experienced such things before. I try to limit myself to only believing things once I've...

That's understandable. I've actually seen ghosts before. When I was younger, I'd always see a man in white behind me. Perhaps a guardian angel? So, I believe In it 100%.

@Dairyqueenemployee That's understandable. I've actually seen ghosts before. When I was younger, I'd always see a man in white behind...

Yeah, I mean it's not as if I don't want them to exist. I actually think it would be awesome if they did, just it's kind of a difficult thing to trust without having experienced it yourself.

I don't believe those people

@Lordtanner I don't believe those people

That's fine, we're all entitled to our own opinions.

I've never heard one of those stories.

Anonymous