-51

We've probably seen & interacted with countless ghosts throughout our lives but don't know it because they weren't the stereotypical, "scary, demon look alike." They appeared & acted like any other human. amirite?

Dairyqueenemployees avatar
0 10
The voters have decided that Dairyqueenemployee is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

This is especially true if you believe in reincarnation.

Those people were probably dreaming.

Never hear of, nor experienced such things before. I try to limit myself to only believing things once I've experienced them before, unless abundant factual information is presented.

@Competivepenguin2003 Never hear of, nor experienced such things before. I try to limit myself to only believing things once I've...

That's understandable. I've actually seen ghosts before. When I was younger, I'd always see a man in white behind me. Perhaps a guardian angel? So, I believe In it 100%.

@Dairyqueenemployee That's understandable. I've actually seen ghosts before. When I was younger, I'd always see a man in white behind...

Yeah, I mean it's not as if I don't want them to exist. I actually think it would be awesome if they did, just it's kind of a difficult thing to trust without having experienced it yourself.

I don't believe those people

@Lordtanner I don't believe those people

That's fine, we're all entitled to our own opinions.

I've never heard one of those stories.