urwutuiss avatar
0 22

I feel like if the party you vote for does criminal things in office , thats make u just as responsible because they represent "you"...i also think all politicians are criminals ...so no i would never particiapate in the pageantry of these con-men

@Toounknown I feel like if the party you vote for does criminal things in office , thats make u just as responsible because...

3 years ago I would have agreed with you, in fact, I haven't voted since 1980 for the very reason you state but this is different. Yeah, I know , we've heard that before. I didn't believe it when Clinton, Obama and Trump said it and I was right but
I have followed Bernie for 20 years or more and he's definitely not a con.
This may be the last chance we get to elect a president who isn't corrupted by big money and that could change everything. Bernie kicks ass and he'll go after the real crooks

He has never taken corporate money, has no Superpacs, no fund raisers and he just broke his own record from 2016 for hitting a million individual donors this early.
He's the only one who has never had a billionaire donor. because he refuses to take their money
AND he pays his interns. All on small donations that average around $18
Nobody else even comes close.

There's a reason both sides of the aisle are afraid of Bernie and why the media either smears him or ignores him. He's been a front runner from the beginning yet he's hardly ever mentioned. That's not an oversight it's intentional.
He's willing to take on big money including the media because he doesn't owe them shit and he's so clean he squeaks.

He's been fighting for working people for 4 decades .

This one is different and I really hope you will reconsider just this one time and get behind Bernie especially in the primary because there's no doubt the DNC will try to steal it again. They would rather reelect Trump than see Bernie in the WH and that's not a joke.
I truly believe Bernie would make a huge difference
Give it a shot, see what happens. You got nothing to lose

@urwutuis 3 years ago I would have agreed with you, in fact, I haven't voted since 1980 for the very reason you state but...

Thank you for seeing the value in non- voters we are way more important then " party votes" but bernie should show support towards someone..the last election was a loss for all and maybe it should have been his...but the future is not...it look foward to 2024 because im sure it will provide the best we have to offer...if not it might be the last we offer

@Toounknown Thank you for seeing the value in non- voters we are way more important then " party votes" but bernie should show...

Not sure what you mean by show support toward someone. Please explain. But I think 2024 will be too late.
If they manage to get Biden , Warren or Buttegieg to win the primary we're looking at 4 more years of Trump and by then he will have completely destroyed anything resembling democracy. and we'll have total corporate control.
Elections are already just an illusion of freedom but we have a chance to recover.
I feel by 2024 it will be a done deal with all true power resting in corporations and their CEOs.
I could be wrong but I think Bernie Sanders is the only one who can b eat Trump.
Like I said, he's so clean he squeaks and he'll tear Trump to shreds.

@urwutuis Not sure what you mean by show support toward someone. Please explain. But I think 2024 will be too late. If they...

I would like to see Bernie groom someone younger, im fine moving forward with trump. If he makes it that bad by then the coup will be that much easier. Because we need someone like trump to be the hero or to turn so evil that we become willing to burn all of washington

@Toounknown I would like to see Bernie groom someone younger, im fine moving forward with trump. If he makes it that bad by...

moving forward with trump? that would be more like moving backward. he's tearing this country apart and he thinks he's above the law. i don't think the country could survive another 4 years.
What is it that you like about trump?
I really don't understand the attraction.
I can't think of a single thing he's done that is a benefit to anyone but himself and the corporate elite.
He certainly hasn't helped the working class and he hasn't done anything he campaigned on so I just don't get it.

@urwutuis moving forward with trump? that would be more like moving backward. he's tearing this country apart and he thinks...

If you dont like him from the beginning, there is nothing he will do to change your mind. I switched , yes switched because i saw the opposition he faces just because people dont like him personally...he doesnt need the job he doesn't need the money he seems to know how screwed up things are....if he was a crook i always say " it takes one to know one" so if he really does want to save this country he is the perfect person to identify the threats and take them out, because the criminals try to do the little scams he and business people like him been getting away with. Hes sealing those cracks he easily slipped thru when he was younger... One thing he aint is petty and these pointless impeachment attacks are just that ...petty .but thats always been the goal of the globalist elite...to make american do nothing, and these endless trials are their weak attempt at stalling american growth.

@Toounknown If you dont like him from the beginning, there is nothing he will do to change your mind. I switched , yes switched...

I don't dislike Trump I just think he's a terrible president. I always thought he was a blowhard and he is but I didn't care when it didn't affect my life.

How do you know he doesn't need the money? Trump has always been about the money. Mostly about losing it. If it wasn't for laundering Russian money he'd be homeless.
Everything he's done in office has been to line his own pockets.
Should a president be using the office for personal gain?

Sealed cracks? Has he? The number of corporations paying zero fed taxes doubled. Remember when he said the tax cuts wouldn't benefit him? Total bullshit. 83% went directly to the top
He's exploding the debt and the deficit. with a good chunk of it going in his own pocket.

He aint petty? Are we talking about the same president? The one who tweeted his head on Rocky's body? The one who drew in a hurricane so it would hit Louisiana?
The one who used charity funds to buy pictures of himself? The one who had a fake Time magazine cover hanging at his golf courses? That president?
No, not petty at all.

Pointless impeachment?
Just because Trump thinks he's above the law doesn't make it true, although, so far he's been getting away with it.
Is it ok for a president to use govt funds and the power of the office to coerce a foreign govt into manufacturing dirt on his political opponents?
You're OK with that?

Trump doesn't give a damn about this country. The only thing he cares about is Trump

@urwutuis Dishonest? How so?

Dishonest because the comment falls in lockstep with the same media and Progressive bastards whether Republican or Democrat who conclude him to be guilty, and justifiably REMOVED from Office simply because they do not like his style and/or policy...That's not how it works...If so Obama should have been removed, and/or any predecessor holding the Office not in sync with an opposing majority.

@Dishonest because the comment falls in lockstep with the same media and Progressive bastards whether Republican or...

But criminality is OK.
I'm sure you were just fine with Clinton's impeachment even though there was little to impeach over and they only got him for lying.

In Trump's case there's a lot of evidence and they haven't even looked at emoluments yet.
Trump has taken WH corruption to a whole new level.

@urwutuis But criminality is OK. I'm sure you were just fine with Clinton's impeachment even though there was little to...

Clinton was impeached for a FIRST-HAND PROVABLE FELONY called PERJURY.
And also lost his law license.

I despised (and stil do) the Clintons, but never agreed with impeachment based on his sex life.

@I despised (and stil do) the Clintons, but never agreed with impeachment based on his sex life.

Impeachment was not based on sex life.
It was based on lying UNDER OATH to a grand jury.

@Impeachment was not based on sex life. It was based on lying UNDER OATH to a grand jury.

That's called perjury, and it was not hearsay.
It was solid, first hand, verifiable, provable, concrete, non-circumstantial evidence.

Anonymous