+44

My mug is so mean that it makes you wonder who the f*** I am, amirite?

Equillibriums avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
0 6
The voters have decided that Equillibrium is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

no one cares.

Your the accumulation of life experience...its amazing you dont look like a pile of shit

@Toounknown Your the accumulation of life experience...its amazing you dont look like a pile of shit

Well at least I don't look like someone who never achieves Equillibrium like you. It certainly appears to me that you are intellectually retarded and can't complete simple tasks but it also seems like got yourself a break since I will forgive you if you revert to the agreed upon terms of our deal and apologize to me

@Equillibrium Well at least I don't look like someone who never achieves Equillibrium like you. It certainly appears to me that...

It was a joke...thats my way of saying you look good for all the "shit" life puts us through...if it makes you happy i apologize... But easy on the retarded stuff...look im making steps toward equilibrium please join me