Mazes avatar Relationships
1 7

Are u saying my opinion is not really my opinion..or people are lying about theirs. Like how some lie to look woke

@Toounknown Are u saying my opinion is not really my opinion..or people are lying about theirs. Like how some lie to look woke

I'm saying normal people are not well represented on Twitter, but fringe weirdos and nutty leftist political agendas are, so it's not an accurate representation of what the general public thinks. And yes, beyond the people who are actually nuts, there are a segment of people who parrot nutty ideas to get attention and approval.

@Maze I'm saying normal people are not well represented on Twitter, but fringe weirdos and nutty leftist political...

Well i think its a criteria of what "someone" thinks is normal and accepted...or to force you to change your opinion...money causes anything to be weaponized and the war is for your mind...talk about weapons of mass destruction, these are cold war nuclear bombs

Twitter, like FB, like Google, like the MSM, etc., is now nothing more than a vehicle to embrace, push, and assist the advance of a left-leaning, political ideology of Progressive social engineering.
In other words, it is what it was intended to be via the top level people who run it.

Anonymous