Toounknowns avatar
0 14
The voters have decided that Toounknown is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

OH yes the sperm bank full of poison is very very wrong. Throw it all away. Plenty of clean sperm still exists, you don't have to pay a thing to get it. hello smilie

wow, so expressing views against liberals now violates amirites terms, the world really is going to hell. its called FREE SPEECH AMIRITE! neo fascists!

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are 0Reply
@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Too bad you don't say what you are angry about

this world is going up in flames, and its LIBERALS WHO ARE POURING GAS ON IT! absolutely STUPID! yeah lets deliberately give birth to people with aids so that they can live a miserable life and possibly spread the disease. PURE EVIL that is what liberals are.

im starting to support abortion, but only apply it to anyone who supports modern liberalism, the only way to get rid of a disease is to kill it after all
and then I said in response "I DON'T ACTUALLY SUPPORT ABORTION, JUST MAKING A POINT".
abortion is also totalitarian CRAP if you ask me, but thats beside the point

this is what I said, if i get banned, it just proves my point that the left have gone way into the totalitarian side.

@Toounknown I feel like i missed something important..i would love to know your uncensored opinion

i sent you a message I could repost, but it will probably get removed by amirite fascists again

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are -1Reply
@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred So post using different words.

i said nothign wrong, so NO, I WILL NOT use different words, amirite fascists can piss off. free speech is free speech is free speech PERIOD! here is a quote I found, don;t know who said it but its 100% TRUTH "Sorry to have to repeat this AGAIN: free speech is ALL speech. Even speech that you find repugnant. You are either for ALL of it or... YOU are for NONE of it. We don't NEED people deciding for us what to think, see or hear. that's a load of TOTALITARIAN CRAP". amirite and neo fascist liberals need to read this, my right to free speech is more important then your feelings getting hurt or not.

Thanks but no thanks, Sperm Positive.

I get my sperm from another source.