+62

I'm a conservative. I love my guns, I'm an advocate for a strong military, I want judicious fiscal spending, and limited government interference. But happened to my Republican Party. We spend like crazy. We defend a draft dodger who is our President. We overlook that he cheated multiple times on his pregnant wife. Our NATO allies laugh at him. We are the laughing stock of the world due to toddler Trump's childish behavior. And his head is so far up Putin's are, he has to be a Russian asset. A .22 caliber mind in a .44 caliber world. Why do we defend draft dodging Donald? amirite?

Politics
0 24

Trump is the greatest president of all time the world has ever known and probably the best in the entire universe too !! Go Trump !! Send her back !! Build a wall in every home !!

you poorly educated yahoos deserve this idiot

So do you like Donald Trump?

@Clinton So do you like Donald Trump?

I love him.He did more for this country in one month,then Obama or Clinton.
What Saint did you vote for?

The draft should be illigal and is sexist

@Toounknown The draft should be illigal and is sexist

Good for trump for not being bullied to fight when doesnt want to

@Toounknown Good for trump for not being bullied to fight when doesnt want to

So draft dodgers are good and the people defending the country are stupid/
I bet you want a strong military too

@love is blind. you so want to sleep with him.

Go to war then you draft dodger...we would love to see how you fight

You are blind to a lot of things. Grow up.

Did Nancy or Adam Sh-t write this post ?Sure sounds like it. I don't remember Obama
or Clinton fighting for this country. How many woman did J.F.K. have?maybe not as many as Clinton did. Or is it just a man thing?

@hootowl Did Nancy or Adam Sh-t write this post ?Sure sounds like it. I don't remember Obama or Clinton fighting for this...

There was no war when Clinton or Obama were of military age, but there was for Trump. He's a draft dodger, and no one can dispute that. He's the most corrupt president this country has ever seen and anyone defending him must have their head in the sand.

What kind of thinking is this!!!! Any cheating and any cowardice should be treated with contempt. I am not defending any of those men. But the draft-dodging Donald is here, now, licking Putin's bottom, destroying our alliances with Europe, cheating on his gorgeous wife with impunity. Arguing that men before have acted similarly does not help us now. We need to act before this man-child destroys our Democracy. Toddler trump doesn't have the mental or emotional capacity to run a dollar store, let only our country.

You should have his mental capacity.The country is doing great,but the haters don't think
so.Saying that men before have acted similary does not help us now.Why didn't the liberals
say so when it happened?He is not licking Putins bottom. Why don't you grow up.