-62

we wrongly prasie or blame the leader for the actions of a democracy , amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Politics
0 9
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Tell that to all of you that never let up in president Obama.

@Obama was/is a disgrace.

And he always will be.

@Tell that to all of you that never let up in president Obama.

Thats my point... You or they really think obama did those things ...our american government did , not him personally, But since you dont like our current president you think everything is bad. We ARE a democracy with checks and balances. Any wrong policy trump makes comes from the same government as Obama's and thats the American government

@Toounknown Thats my point... You or they really think obama did those things ...our american government did , not him...

do you work for amirite because you sure spend a lot of time spitting this stuff out that mostly goes unresponsive except the political trash you put up.

Truthfully I can't tell if most of your posts are shitposts or not but I think I agree with this.

@Wunderscore Truthfully I can't tell if most of your posts are shitposts or not but I think I agree with this.

I hate that i cant even tell when im sarcastic...i vomet up words...i dont know where they come from