-62

we wrongly prasie or blame the leader for the actions of a democracy , amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Politics
0 9

Tell that to all of you that never let up in president Obama.

@Tell that to all of you that never let up in president Obama.

Thats my point... You or they really think obama did those things ...our american government did , not him personally, But since you dont like our current president you think everything is bad. We ARE a democracy with checks and balances. Any wrong policy trump makes comes from the same government as Obama's and thats the American government

@Toounknown Thats my point... You or they really think obama did those things ...our american government did , not him...

do you work for amirite because you sure spend a lot of time spitting this stuff out that mostly goes unresponsive except the political trash you put up.

@Obama was/is a disgrace.

And he always will be.

Truthfully I can't tell if most of your posts are shitposts or not but I think I agree with this.

@Wunderscore Truthfully I can't tell if most of your posts are shitposts or not but I think I agree with this.

I hate that i cant even tell when im sarcastic...i vomet up words...i dont know where they come from

Anonymous