Toounknowns avatar Money & Economics
1 5

Giving and accepting apologies is one of the most healing tools we have (for the giver and the receiver). I'm very grateful for the chance to make things right when I've hurt someone.

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell Yeah You Are +1Reply

are you sorry yet?

@are you sorry yet?

Being sorry in itself is wrong because that would be suppression of self and nobody wants that. So if you hear " im sorry " you are a hung peice of shit. Because no matter how shitty the shitty poop head who said im sorry is , they were being themselves and you should not be surprised ....im sorry is never truly meant or accepted because we would not have apologys, except for the awkward human feeling we should give or deserve one.

@Toounknown Being sorry in itself is wrong because that would be suppression of self and nobody wants that. So if you hear " im...

little wound up there son. you need to take a long walk in the woods. sorry your medication isn't helping.

I swear all the time, if I feel like it.

Anonymous