+28

Impossible meats is planning a take down of animal meat. amirite?

I have been reading a lot about all the meatless meats, suddenly I feel the need to have a real nice juicy steak dinner before there are no more real meatssad smilie

The backlash against Impossible and Beyond Meat burgers going mainstream - VoxThe growing pushback against Impossible and Beyond burgers in fast-food chains, explainedhttps://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2019/10/7/20880318/meatless-meat-mainstream-backlash-impossible-burger
LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar Animals & Nature
1 5
The voters have decided that LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

if I'm going to eat 400 calories worth of junk food, I'd rather eat potato chips

No, I do not think either of those meat-alternative companies have the intent...or are under the delusion that they will "take down" animal meat.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 No Way +1Reply
@Piper2 No, I do not think either of those meat-alternative companies have the intent...or are under the delusion...

I don't know if it is those companies but there is a lot of pushing to make the whole world vegan.. or so it seems to ne at times.allthethings smilie

As usual, u r delusionally incorrect probably due to all that animal fat clogging the blood flow to your brain.

@As usual, u r delusionally incorrect probably due to all that animal fat clogging the blood flow to your brain.

somebody better explain themselves. I am not delusional and I usually eat only vegtables most of the time due to being very low on funds. o_o smilie