LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar Animals & Nature
1 5

if I'm going to eat 400 calories worth of junk food, I'd rather eat potato chips

No, I do not think either of those meat-alternative companies have the intent...or are under the delusion that they will "take down" animal meat.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 No Way +1Reply
@Piper2 No, I do not think either of those meat-alternative companies have the intent...or are under the delusion...

I don't know if it is those companies but there is a lot of pushing to make the whole world vegan.. or so it seems to ne at times.allthethings smilie

As usual, u r delusionally incorrect probably due to all that animal fat clogging the blood flow to your brain.

@As usual, u r delusionally incorrect probably due to all that animal fat clogging the blood flow to your brain.

somebody better explain themselves. I am not delusional and I usually eat only vegtables most of the time due to being very low on funds. o_o smilie

Anonymous