+42

You guys remember how we all made jokes about Trump starting WW3...? Well, you little shits can tell the future because here we are. In all honesty, I think we should send all the Trump supporters to battle because you voted for the man. So suit up and go "Make America Great Again", amirite?

Blind_inceptions avatar Politics
2 11
The voters have decided that Blind_inception is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

So where is WW3 dip sh*t?

Sorry,you are a low class 15 year old.I hate the thoughts of what you will be ,when your
sweet sixteen.

LOW CLASS LIBERAL.

@hootowl LOW CLASS LIBERAL.

Im not low class. Ill tell you that

Blind_inceptions avatar Blind_inception Yeah You Are +7Reply

finally a post that makes sense!

You Don't me.When you tell a stranger STFU. In my world that's low class.
America is Great Again,So is our President.

@hootowl You Don't me.When you tell a stranger STFU. In my world that's low class. America is Great Again,So is our President.

arent you retired and at least 65... I'm 15 and I don't want to cause the world any problems. This website is intended for JOKES and OPINIONS, so if you don't like it then just don't use the website. flip smilie

AMERICA ,IS GREAT AGAIN. SO IS OUR PRESIDENT.

@hootowl AMERICA ,IS GREAT AGAIN. SO IS OUR PRESIDENT.

america has always been great and trumpo had nothing to do with it.

Anonymous