0 18

Yup. It's called the Dunning-Kruger effect

I hope this is true. Sometimes I feel like the hunchback of Notre Dame's hump has a larger IQ than I do.

landlevenlovers avatar landlevenlover Yeah You Are 0Reply

The sad reality.

Stophatn31s avatar Stophatn31 Yeah You Are 0Reply

poor donald trump.

sure explains that guy that occupies the white house.

Sure explains Congressional members.

@beachbum Sure explains Congressional members.

Yeah like the former peacher Collins and the maniacal wrestling coach without the jacket

@Yeah like the former peacher Collins and the maniacal wrestling coach without the jacket

How about the one who thought Guam would tip over? 95% of them all are loony.

@Damn republicans!

Yes, sometimes Republicans. It seems to me that you are not the type that would believe, much less understand and accept that I was mainly referring to the far left progressives-socialists liberals who are so blinded by hate and their ideology that they have lost all sense of reality in their thinking. I, for one, don't need some unrealistic self serving, money hungry, power seeking liberal (or republican) hack telling me how to live my life. I guarantee you that if those idiots in DC were having to pay for everything out of their own pocket this country would be in a lot better shape and there wouldn't be so much dang waste of taxpayer (mine) money.

@beachbum Yes, sometimes Republicans. It seems to me that you are not the type that would believe, much less understand and...

For fearless leader is a disgrace to all Republicans. Liberals will have control because of what this shark has done to the Constitution.

today's republicans are loathsome toads that don't care about you or me because they are too busy defending donald's big behind. they make the far left look good.

@today's republicans are loathsome toads that don't care about you or me because they are too busy defending...

You seriously believe that liberals give one iota about you? They don't. They want you dependent on government. Any government that gives you free everything is going to be able to take it all away from you. They pay for your college , they can tell you what job to take. They pay your health care - they can tell you 'nope, you can't have that surgery'. The list goes on and on. And, who is going to pay for all this? The rich? Heck, they are the ones who are rich, and they won't spend a dime of their own money. Conservative rich folks will just move out of the country and take their money with them instead of being taxed at 90%. Then what? Venezuela where toilet paper is worth more than their currency?

I'm not saying to not provide for the disabled, the elderly, etc. That's a totally different story.

I don't know anything, in fact, I don't even suspect anything.

Anonymous