-54

people really need to turn news off, corona virus for example is no worse then your common cold, but media is fear mongering making you think your gonna die if you get the virus, amirite?

people need to think critically instead of being sheep, media isn't news, its sensationalism, its been fake for a very very long time, CNN MSNBN FOX, it makes no darned difference, its all fake.

you won't die any more from the coronavirus then a common cold.

Coronavirus | About | Symptoms and Diagnosis | CDCCDC Coronavirus: About Coronaviruses Symptoms - Lists illnesses and symptoms caused by coronaviruses and how your healthcare provider may diagnose it.https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/about/symptoms.html
Anonymousmouses avatar Jobs & Employment
1 10
The voters have decided that Anonymousmouse is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's a deadly disease, proven by professional health agencies. Most appointed by President Trump. It's not the media doing it, you should stop telling others it's not important. If you don't care, go to any hospital and sit with those that have been infected, DARE YOU!

There are always gonna be people who don't care one way or another. But until it hits you or you are affected, you just have an opinion. And for the ones preaching about a common cold. Funny, never seen anyone die from the sniffles.

You go ahead walk around in a virus zone. Dare ya! I am going to keep away. See who comes back Ha Ha Ha !!!!

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred You go ahead walk around in a virus zone. Dare ya! I am going to keep away. See who comes back Ha Ha Ha !!!!

suit yourself, lose sleep over .0001% of the earth's population getting the virus, and of that .0001 % only .002% have died. im not gonna go out and get sick on purpose with the virus, but im not gonna panic like the media wolves tell me to. more die from the flu in a month

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are -1Reply
@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Fine do as you want. It is irrelevant to me as I don't know any of Maine people are infected.

so why are you worrying over a non deadly virus that you won;t even catch because its not in your region? lol

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are -3Reply
@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Not any worry here..

no reason to with only 1% or less of those who get sick dying from it

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are -4Reply
@Anonymousmouse no reason to with only 1% or less of those who get sick dying from it

tell that to the families who have lost their loved ones.

@tell that to the families who have lost their loved ones.

my grandfather died after taking the n1n1 flu vaccine, I don;t see a high demand of banning flu vaccines.

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are +2Reply
Anonymous