Caper-Xs avatar
0 12

Britney. Britney my friend

@Mytokhondria Britney. Britney my friend

I believe it's Britney, bitch

@I believe it's Britney, bitch

Leave Britney alone.

Turn of the century means 19th to 20th.

A few goobers tried to start using the phrase for 20th to 21st, but it meant explaining "not that one, I mean the one that just happened".

@Caper-X Year 2000 was 20th to 21st.

Slow down, Nellie. The turn of the century doesn't mean the one that you think, or the one that you might want.

It's reserved for 19th to 20th.

@Slow down, Nellie. The turn of the century doesn't mean the one that you think, or the one that you might...

Think about in 20 years, are they going to really teach like that? Or will the term move with the era, as it rightfully should?

@Caper-X Think about in 20 years, are they going to really teach like that? Or will the term move with the era, as it...

No.

rightfully should?

Nope. Not yours. You didn't get proper decades for 20 years, and you don't get to appropriate the name of an era that's written in stone.

Even if you think it sounds kewl.

@UncleStuv No. rightfully should? Nope. Not yours. You didn't get proper decades for 20 years, and you don't get to...

Turn of the century, in its broadest sense, refers to the transition from one century to another.  turn of the 21st century is thus, a turn of the century.

And don't say things like "kewl", you just look like an ass clown

@Caper-X Turn of the century, in its broadest sense, refers to the transition from one century to another.  turn of the...

It doesn't matter how hard you wish. The phrase refers to the 19th into 20th century.

Accept it before it destroys you.

@Caper-X Try using Google instead of bing. Maybe it can fix your ignorance before it's too late.

This doesn't make a lick of sense.

I like to imagine you storming away, punctuating each syllable with a petulant stamp of your tiny feet.

THE...TURN...OF...THE...CEN...TUR...Y...MEANS...WHAT...EV...ER...I...WANT

Anonymous