-44

Heres a message from a student in ass kissing 101, amirite?

I guess my problem is , is that this student doesnt feel equal. We are all equal regardless of what you tell me. He feels less valuable because he assumes ALL woman have had a negative upbringing. Although maybe hes right they probably are better he seems more like a fantasy writer then an engineer

Male Engineering Student Calmly Explains Why Female Classmates Aren’t His Equals | Bored PandaImagine a guy telling his whole engineering class, loud and clear, that female students aren’t his equals. The guy suddenly changes his tone of voice – “you and I cannot be equal. You have already conquered far more to be in this field than I will ever face.” https://www.boredpanda.com/male-engineering-student-letter-female-inequality-jared-mauldin/
Toounknowns avatar Education
0 0
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!