+50

Sugar consumption has skyrocketed in recent years but sugar packets are still the same size. amirite?

Tanmoykayesens avatar
0 5
The voters have decided that Tanmoykayesen is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Sugar consumption has been declining for years. Probably due to fad diets since the government and manufacturers definitely dont care about us.

@Sugar consumption has been declining for years. Probably due to fad diets since the government and manufacturers...

It depends on who you take to... The methodology for measuring sugar consumption has changed. If you run today's numbers using the methodology of 20-30 years ago it suggests that sugar consumption is staying level. But hey, at least that's not an increase.

And I feel like the bad guy for using 5 of them in my coffee.

@Tanmoykayesen And I feel like the bad guy for using 5 of them in my coffee.

I was taught, as a child, they were sweet tea bags. So i'd dunk them in coffee. Took 8 years before anyone said anything.

Anonymous