-1

Its time for a new revolution...we need to destroy these powerful corporations that dictate american regulation... THIS REVOLUTION IS AGAINST THE AUTO INDUSTRIES.
Did you know that you are more of a rebel and risk taker by just driving in your incredibly dangerous cars...in our 7 years battling the british for our own representation we lost 25,000 soldiers... in 2018 35,000 on the roads in the U.S.
........ So you have a better chance of dying in your car this year then you would in 7 years of fighting for revolution, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Cars & Transportation
0 7
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Hi. Well roadkill by cars and trucks is in the millions each year. It's heartbreaking the damage we do.

Maybe if there wasn't so many drunk/high drivers...

@beachbum Maybe if there wasn't so many drunk/high drivers...

Emotion and distractions are just as serious ....car compaines hide behind driver impairment but its their job to make u safe from these impared drivers behind the wheel of dangerous vehicles

@Toounknown There is a device that wont allow an impaired driver to drive...why is it not standard

I didn't know about that - I think I remember something about a device when the driver is drunk/high, but does it work on someone dealing with those emotional distractions? I realize there is also a lot of road rage that contribute to the accidents - sad so many people are so angry at the world.