+46

Drugs cause about the same amount of murders as murders that could have been prevented with more drugs amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
1 7

What kind of drugs? I would ask for you to explain but I have several times and you don't seem to explain... Sorry but I don't agree with more antidepressants being a solution for everything.

@Lil_Princess What kind of drugs? I would ask for you to explain but I have several times and you don't seem to explain... Sorry...

Every drug has its purpose... drugs are drugs... most peoples reality is so diluted that they cant see that the pharmacy and corner drug dealers are the same thing except pharmacy hide behind laws and police

@Toounknown Every drug has its purpose... drugs are drugs... most peoples reality is so diluted that they cant see that the...

I agree, the two ain't any different. Sadly depending on the situation a lot of drugs people don't need they just think they do

Yes I slipped on a packet of aspirin once in a grocery store and almost killed myself but I'm sure many others out there weren't so lucky. Damn drugs !!

@Toounknown Keeping drugs from sick people by labeling them illegal is just as dangerous as an overdose

Yes I've been in extreme pain more than my share of times and am given drugs that do absolutely nothing to help me. The United States is crazy with or without Trump that much I know.

Anonymous