+73

Driving on a lonely country road can be some of the best therapy out there

Who doesn't love to Zoom Zoom in their Vroom Vroom...

Image for post Driving on a lonely country road can be some of the best therapy out there
Lil_Princesss avatar Cars & Transportation
5 8

Oh, I agree! It's one of the most peaceful and therapeutic activities .... especially with lots of trees. a smilie

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell Yeah You Are +21Reply
@JanHaskell Oh, I agree! It's one of the most peaceful and therapeutic activities .... especially with lots of trees.

I took a detour a couple of weeks ago to the area my mama used to live in before I was born. I forgot just how beautiful the country side really was.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are +11Reply

Yes but it can be so annoying in the USA. A straight road into the distance with nothing as far as the eye can see... except a 55mph speed limit sign!

Timeprofessionals avatar Timeprofessional Yeah You Are +17Reply
@Timeprofessional Yes but it can be so annoying in the USA. A straight road into the distance with nothing as far as the eye can...

and trees no wonder speed limits go up in really northern areas, you gotta drive as fast as possible just to stay awake trees trees nothing but trees.

Especially when driving during the Fall through the north-east part of this country.

Anonymous