-36

A single teenage boy alone has killed more lives than all the mass murderers of the world combined. amirite?

Tommyfranks avatar History
0 19
The voters have decided that Tommyfrank is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

& ur nan eats more babies than a Miami bath salt zombie

Sperm cells aren't 'lives'. Shut up already.

Even if you could count semen as lives the mass murderers would still be winning. Do you think they never churned some butter?

I mean mass murderers were at one point teenagers and quite a few were male.

Sperm Lives Matter !!Image in content

Nope, semen aren't alive.

@Tommyfrank Proof please?

They dont scream when i eat it

@Hofito They dont scream when i eat it

Neither did your mom when I ate her.

@Tommyfrank Proof please?

Semen do not breath, eat, or reproduce. It is a part of a living organism it is not a living organism.

@TheRojoGaming argument could be made for reproducing tbh

No it could not, semen do not reproduce themselves... they help reproduce the organism they belong to...

@apellllll2 No it could not, semen do not reproduce themselves... they help reproduce the organism they belong to...

perhaps they have to make humans to create more sperm. just like humans have to make sperm to make more humans.

Wow! And to think that this is the most interesting part of my Sunday afternoon. I'm getting drunk.