+66

The best of songs only come on once the ride is over...🦋

Yesterday everyone was worried something happened to me however I was in the parking lot listening to music.

Image for post The best of songs only come on once the ride is over...🦋
Lil_Princesss avatar Quizzes, Brainteasers & Riddles
3 8
The voters have decided that Lil_Princess is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

True that!

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -2Reply

I remember doing that in the Navy . one song in particular I remember coming on the radio that I liked one day and singing to even tho it's kinda sappy was Drift away by Dobie Gray.

Sometimes it seems that way, I often stay in my car when I first get home because it is warm and I want to listen to the radio a bit longer. I feel it is impossible to relax in my car when neighbors are walking around, they always think you are dead in the car or some such.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Sometimes it seems that way, I often stay in my car when I first get home because it is warm and I want to listen...

I sometimes relax in mine too however not for long cause its midnight when I leave and the tweakers are out running around

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are +4Reply

I happen to arrive just as the song finishes ...its uncanny

Anonymous