-49

Theres no logical reason so many straight girls hate dic pics... I mean, there are some who love them and collect them and compare..i think most are just scared to look like a slut when someone finds their dic pic collection complete with full names and where the guys works, amirite?

Unless you were abused..but normally this is harmless

Toounknowns avatar Relationships
0 39
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

There's a reason that flashing someone in public is illegal. An unwantee dick pic is no different.

Sofias avatar Sofia No Way +11Reply
@Sofia There's a reason that flashing someone in public is illegal. An unwantee dick pic is no different.

I want to know what makes some people offended or bashful at nudity? Yes it would be unfortunate to have to look at unwanted penises but i dont understand why its illegal, nudity is natural .

@Toounknown I want to know what makes some people offended or bashful at nudity? Yes it would be unfortunate to have to look at...

That argument doesn't hold, because you know what else *is natural? Killing. Human nature can be barbaric, history has proven that. And rage can lead to violence without any planning whatsoever. You're going to tell me it's okay to beat someone to death because it's natural? You don't live in the wild or in Anarchy. You live in a society. Your freedom only goes as far as someone else's, and since our society sees nudity as something personal and intimate, you can be sure it will be consider illegal when you're forcing your nudity on others.

Sofias avatar Sofia No Way +7Reply
@Toounknown Every law has an exception... Murder??? Capital punishment or war

Not every law has an exception. Go ahead and rape a child. Good look making the law accept that.

Sofias avatar Sofia No Way +11Reply

Um if ya ain't feeding me, financing me., or fucking me...I don't need to see your dick...plain and simple

@thats a slutty remark, should get you a few nasty pms

Not slutty its called honesty because if I ain't dating someone I don't need to see it.

Thank ya for your concern however it isn't needed from you

@poor upbringing thats for sure

Yes, I can most certainly tell that bout you.

@Lil_Princess Yes, I can most certainly tell that bout you.

i'm not the one thats talking nasty to get a reaction out of this author shame on U

@i'm not the one thats talking nasty to get a reaction out of this author shame on U

I wasn't trying to get a reaction out of anyone...its the same statement I have said for years any time this subject is brought up...

Sounds like you need to take your medication...your ugly is coming out

@Lil_Princess I wasn't trying to get a reaction out of anyone...its the same statement I have said for years any time this...

reaction out of the author who you follow around all the time. bad upbringing if youve been saying that for years i dont need meds for speaking the truth. your ugly is on display all the time

@Lil_Princess now you are just boring me.

truth hurts U R in denial. people know U 4 what U R and thats not a good thing

This comment was deleted.
@2891035

Is she still here?

@truth hurts U R in denial. people know U 4 what U R and thats not a good thing

Aww that is cute...you think I actually care what people on the internet think of me.

@Lil_Princess Aww that is cute...you think I actually care what people on the internet think of me.

evidently you don't care about yourself or what you say but you should care about your reputation. most decent women care about their reputation I pity your kids

@Lil_Princess Please stop stalking me, your obsession is unhealthy

Is that Johnny again? He needs to stfu and get a life.

@Is that Johnny again? He needs to stfu and get a life.

Oh I know it is. He can hide from everyone but I always know. Yes he does.

@Check your gmail

Ok, sorry for the late response. I can't message and drive

@Check your gmail

Um I don't have anything...?

@2891019

I just did.

@2891023

I'm very sorry. I clicked something's and tried again. I hope it worked

@2891021

Okie dokie. I will look to see what is going on
Please be patient because I don't know much bout my setting

@2891024

Did you restart your computer...?

So someone is playing games, nice. Why not I enjoy this bs apparently

@2891029

I did check my settings

hehe smilie this is why I can't be left unsupervised

@2891071

I don't know enough bout this place to understand why it is doing that

@Lil_Princess Um I don't have anything...?

i see it didn't go thru - give me a moment and I'll get the message to you.