-55

It's surprising how much work people put into their hair, when people remember each other by face. amirite?

Rockdude5890s avatar Jobs & Employment
0 8
The voters have decided that Rockdude5890 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

a haircut works as a frame for the face. So it's not as surprising to me.

Honestly hair is extremely important for looking nice, it will make or break your look.

@Honestly hair is extremely important for looking nice, it will make or break your look.

Very true. Not sure why this crossed my mind, but think about it. Do you picture the face first? Or the hair?

Your hair is a part of your face.

I'm terrible with faces and hair is one way I DO remember people 🙈

My bald supervisor laughed at me the one time I didn't put pomade in my hair, the next week he asked if I was going to go bald soon and he admitted he was jealous of my hair.

Your haircut also has a big impact on how your face is seen, the biggest example of this for me is Scarlett Johansson. in one of the avengers movies she goes from having curly hair to having straight hair and she just looked so different to me.

I still like my hair to be part red-dyed

Hair can make a person into a spectacle if done well or awfully