+47

You technically are born at a very young age because it took months for you to develop, amirite?

teknogreeks avatar History
0 9

You are born at your youngest age

Born = existing as a result of birth

So no, because you can't be born until you are extruded/extracted from your mom

Kionixs avatar Kionix Yeah You Are +10Reply
@Kionix Born = existing as a result of birth So no, because you can't be born until you are extruded/extracted from your mom

But you exist prior to birth physically because you were the fetus that developed over months so you have existed prior to your own birth, just not legally

@Shiny244 "prior to your birth" Read again, but slowly.

You existed before you were born whether you were a sperm, a sperm inside an egg, or a developing fetus you aren't just born one day and your parent/parents are like "where did that come from?!" (Unless your an obese woman who cannot tell) because you existed in some form at some point.

@teknogreek You existed before you were born whether you were a sperm, a sperm inside an egg, or a developing fetus you aren't...

"You exist before you are born." Correct.

You're not born before you are born.

You were not being born everyday, every second for 9 months.

Test tube babies are not yet born when egg exit the womb for invitro.

I'm trying my hardest to be civil here. Not until they change the meaning of "Born" and "Birth", I'll never be convinced. Perhaps English is not your first language.

pinkfishtacos avatar pinkfishtaco Yeah You Are +18Reply

Thank you...hey everybody , its Mr. webster himself....i cant believe you have time to answer everyones definition questions...btw i love your dictionary, you sir are an authority on words and YOUR science is flawless!!!

I think there is something wrong with you.

Anonymous