+44

A potential treatment for Covid 19. Doctors need to know about this, amirite?

I don't want to waste your time with a bunch of words so I'll get straight to the point.

Colloidal silver is a solution of about 30ppm of silver ions in water. It is produced by running DC current between 2 pieces of pure silver in water. There are videos on how to make it. It is highly toxic to viruses and bacteria, but harmless to the body. I have used silver as nasal spray to knock out colds for years, so I know it works.

When I heard about Covid 19, I purchased a nebulizer so I can inhale colloidal silver directly into my lungs, and when I started to develop the early symptoms of a cold I used it, and it worked extremely well, it knocked the symptoms out quickly and I never got sick.

When I hear stories of hospitals being overwhelmed by Covid cases I'm like "I HAVE A TREATMENT" but I don't know how to get the message out there, so I've been posting it everywhere I can online in hopes word gets around.

Here is a company which supplies this product, I have no affiliation with them and stand to profit nothing from sharing this link, they're just a reputable supplier I'm aware of. https://silverlungs.com This is not the cheapest way to get set up, and it's not how I did it, I did my own research, bought everything separately and put it together myself, and it cost me about $100. But the silverlungs kit is very easy, a one and done solution, so if you want to act fast it might be worth the extra cost.

Image for post A potential treatment for Covid 19. Doctors need to know about this, amirite?
Mazes avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
1 0
The voters have decided that Maze is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!
Anonymous