+36

I think Atheism is a form of Theism, hence atheism is a paradox. amirite?

Clintons avatar Food & Drink
0 8

Um, no....atheism is just that...atheism. Meaning having no theistic beliefs.

Theism is literally belief in the existence of a god(s). Atheism, then, is not believing in the existence of a god(s). What about that is paradoxical?

@Wunderscore Theism is literally belief in the existence of a god(s). Atheism, then, is not believing in the existence of a...

That's true, but also incidental. I can't beleive you said that. So it is still there which raises questions of motives behind it.

@Clinton That's true, but also incidental. I can't beleive you said that. So it is still there which raises questions of...

Is it incidental? Kinda seems like the entire origin, core, and meaning to me, but what do I know

@Wunderscore Is it incidental? Kinda seems like the entire origin, core, and meaning to me, but what do I know

It is one of the few regrets I have on earth. So come find meeeee and let me knoooow.

Anonymous