+39

Corona virus= equils another way to control people... Dont believe the hype, we have lived tru worst epidemic s ...why is this one different??? ...... Express your freedom and explore this beautiful world while your young, and cough in the face of anyone who tells you to stay out if public, if their so concerned they MUST be the ones to stay in. amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Money & Economics
0 4

It's not hype, it's a serious illness. If you believe what you say, then go into the hospital where the sick are, without any protection, and we'll see if you truly mean what you say or just trying to get a reaction from others.

@Cin_Der_Ella It's not hype, it's a serious illness. If you believe what you say, then go into the hospital where the sick...

Illness is real... Panic is nessasary...my biggest american embarrassment is not having enough test kits... Industrial and medical super power my ass

I agree to a point - why IS this one different? I've read that 26,000 people die of cancer every day...

Anonymous