+45

i wonder how many people will die from mental health because of government overreaction, amirite?

Anonymousmouses avatar Money & Economics
0 5
The voters have decided that Anonymousmouse is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

i wonder how many people will die from mental health because of their own overreaction to government, amirite?

@i wonder how many people will die from mental health because of their own overreaction to government, amirite?

I understand that concern, I know someone who is already so stressed about it he is making himself sick. I am happy to be careful and worry later if I must.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred I understand that concern, I know someone who is already so stressed about it he is making himself sick. I am...

people worried about government overreach have a very valid concern, dictators have killed more then sickness has

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are -1Reply

you must work for the government if you think what they are doing is even remotely acceptable

I was just thinking that soon suicide and spouse murder will be counted and related to the stress and anxiety of covid-19 .... However they should fall under news mass hysteria deaths