Anonymousmouses avatar Money & Economics
0 5

i wonder how many people will die from mental health because of their own overreaction to government, amirite?

@i wonder how many people will die from mental health because of their own overreaction to government, amirite?

you must work for the government if you think what they are doing is even remotely acceptable

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are +7Reply

I understand that concern, I know someone who is already so stressed about it he is making himself sick. I am happy to be careful and worry later if I must.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred I understand that concern, I know someone who is already so stressed about it he is making himself sick. I am...

people worried about government overreach have a very valid concern, dictators have killed more then sickness has

I was just thinking that soon suicide and spouse murder will be counted and related to the stress and anxiety of covid-19 .... However they should fall under news mass hysteria deaths

Anonymous