-39

Most women dont believe a man when hes says "its love at first sight" .. Honestly most women i met i irrationally loved immediately, it is the getting to know each other that pushes us apart, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Relationships
1 7
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That would be "lust at first sight". Love takes time.

I have mixed emotions bout this. Nothing wrong with anyone falling in love at first sight. I feel in love with someone years ago but we couldn't stop fighting. Maybe it was because we got to know each other

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -3Reply
@Lil_Princess I have mixed emotions bout this. Nothing wrong with anyone falling in love at first sight. I feel in love with...

I always felt i never lied enough to make my relationships last.. One question from girls that seem to be relationship killers for me is " im the prettiest girl in the bar , right" ...i always answer honestly and this is a mistake

@Toounknown I always felt i never lied enough to make my relationships last.. One question from girls that seem to be...

My problem is I was to girly and country. Plus I am not serious enough. Not to mention my temper

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -6Reply
Anonymous