Unaviables avatar Animals & Nature
0 11

i feel like thats like saying your kids have stockholm syndrome lmao

Bigbobseinfelds avatar Bigbobseinfeld Yeah You Are +10Reply
@Bigbobseinfeld i feel like thats like saying your kids have stockholm syndrome lmao

Not really cause you brought your kids into the world lol with pets it's basically like you kidnapped them and now you take care of them so they love you

@Qrusader what about adopted kids?

Kidding. I don't think it would be Stockholm's with adopted children because they have consent in the situation. They want to have a family and frequently voice that.

Animals actively object to being saved until they're given food consistently and associate their owners with food and affection lol

My cat is not my pet, he is my companion! xD

Not at all. My dogs were born in my house. Delivered them myself. They are family members. They would fight for me, kill for me, and they know my loyalty to them is as theirs is to me. Reciprocated. You couldn't be more wrong, at least in my case.

Please no matter how much your pets love captivity do not have sex with them

Toounknowns avatar Toounknown Yeah You Are +3Reply

poor animals they probably don't have that much thinking to go on.

Anonymous