-29

truth. no matter how deep you stick your head up your own arse, it is factual that governments use emergencies to take control, and the lie they use is ALWAYS public safety, amirite?

Image for post truth. no matter how deep you stick your head up your own arse, it is factual that governments use emergencies to take control, and the lie they use is ALWAYS public safety, amirite?
Anonymousmouses avatar Law
0 17
The voters have decided that Anonymousmouse is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

are you mad mouse?

@are you mad mouse?

make logical counter arguments or beat it

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are -2Reply
@Anonymousmouse make logical counter arguments or beat it

The virus is real and it is killing thousands. without a quarantine it would be deaths by the millions.

@Toounknown You cant stop death

Heres a prediction...saving lives from covid-19 this year will lead to a larger deathtoll next flu season

Toounknowns avatar Toounknown Yeah You Are +6Reply

logic defies you.

You will self quarantine, one way or the other.
Why wait until you get sick or get others sick, along the way.

I don't believe in conspiracies.
Do you realize how hard it is for all politicians (in this country) to work together on anything, much less politicians around the world, to all be in on some big secret plot against Joe Blow.

I guess sometimes conspiracies are fun to talk about and get a rise out of some.
Probably because Bigfoot and Aliens are wearing thin on most.

Sticking your head up your ass could be considered a form of self quarantine.

@You will self quarantine, one way or the other. Why wait until you get sick or get others sick, along the way. I...

was it a conspiracy hitler used emergencies to gain power? is it conspiracy napoleon used emergencies to gain power? NO THESE ARE FACTS! untill you get your head out of your arse, IM DONE talking to you

@Anonymousmouse was it a conspiracy hitler used emergencies to gain power? is it conspiracy napoleon used emergencies to gain...

I'[ll get my head out of my ass, when you go pick up your meds.

If I go mingle around, like nothings wrong, get sick from the virus and die.

I wont be able to do much against the second coming of Hitler, now will i.

Use your head man..

Agree anonmouse

IT IS A WELL DOCUMENTED FACT governments use crisis to get power, the ignorance of people on this site astounds me

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Anonymousmouse IT IS A WELL DOCUMENTED FACT governments use crisis to get power, the ignorance of people on this site astounds me

That is true, anonymouse...uh..mouse...but, I'm pretty sure sticking my head up my "arse", as you so elegantly put it, would prolly kill me quicker. Just sayin'. But yea, this is a crisis that they can't afford to go to waste.

Anonymous