+27

yeah Im just a tin foil hat person, yeah we aren;t headed into dictatorship, no dictatorship readies th emilitary to sic on its own population, only freedom loving countries do that right?

this is INSANITY. do some history if you want to respond or your just making a "fool" out of yourself

this is dictatorship coming

Defence chief readies Canadian military for COVID-19 response | CTV News The Canadian Armed Forces is being put on a war footing as it prepares to be thrown into the COVID-19 crisis.https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/defence-chief-readies-canadian-military-for-covid-19-response-1.4871823?fbclid=IwAR24Mb4_gOfXZB9qd-T3mHhSBxz4csSlRpaK20Q-l4wAZ-O60gXNwM_S1b8
Anonymousmouses avatar Politics
0 7
The voters have decided that Anonymousmouse is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I agree with the first sentence of your rant. You are a tin foil hat type person.

I know, about 20 years ago when reports of FEMA making massive stockades and body bags, because the "END" was coming, maybe that's finally going to happen.

I bet you have really high blood pressure.
Look at it this way, if we're thrown into a dictatorship, you wont be in it alone.

Question, When this is all over and everyone is getting their lives back to normal.
Then what, solar flares, the curse of King Tut, zombie apocalypse?

Lighten up Francis.

@I know, about 20 years ago when reports of FEMA making massive stockades and body bags, because the "END" was...

im already in it, i can't work not legally anyways, i cant go in public, my leader refuses to listen to logic,

our lives will not be normal, their will be more laws on the books, maybe even forced vaccinations, nothign will ever be the same, and you know it

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Anonymousmouse im already in it, i can't work not legally anyways, i cant go in public, my leader refuses to listen to logic...

I don't know what country you're in, sounds foreign to me.

I can have sympathy for your job situation but continuously bitching and calling people sheep every day, wont accomplish anything positive for you, you'll just make people tired of hearing you.

Why you're eager for "sheep" to listen to your rant, is insanity at best.

@I don't know what country you're in, sounds foreign to me. I can have sympathy for your job situation but...

if germans had only listened to those who ranted like insane people maybe hitler would never have rose to power

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are +2Reply

not to mention no work will be available when this is all done and over with

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are -2Reply
Anonymous