+53

We know all governments are corrupt but we just shrug our shoulders and obey... amirite?

We are slaves... Yes i was mad at first too but at least we are fashionable slaves , i mean we are the freeist slaves that ever lived...but WE all are slaves. People were not made to work , we could live to be 150 but our masters poison the air and make us destroy our bodies so we die young. We choose where we live and how we work but we are still slaves... Your goverment claims ownership just because
You fell out your moms vag on their land so they give you their name. They give you a number and make you pay taxes. Taxes... Income, property, state, federal, gas, luxury, and sales tax all insure that you understand your a slave. Rich people don't feel like slaves but they know damn well to pay up or go to jail. We are slaves because the dumb masses want to be. They want everything handed to them and figured out for them. They want a teacher to tell them they are smart or a doctor to tell them their healthy . someone to lie and say their pretty or their perfect. But mostly they dont want to be called a slave. Because then the spell would be broken and they would actually have to do some work.

Toounknowns avatar Law
1 2
The voters have decided that Toounknown is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

All I know is that there are A LOT of fucked up people in the United States atleast. I am fucked up too I guess, but not on their level. Not even close..

@Cedardoor All I know is that there are A LOT of fucked up people in the United States atleast. I am fucked up too I guess...

What is fucked up... Im watching all these movies where criminals are glorified next to a reality where healthy are quarantined. what is normal what is FUCKED UP??? You are normal , i am normal, the drooling lunatic who is clueless is normal... When the goal is to get fucked up lets keep drinking

Anonymous