+12

People absolutely love you. Otherwise they wouldn't be talking to you. amirite?

Clintons avatar Jobs & Employment
1 31
The voters have decided that Clinton is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2894116

That's pretty normal I would say.

Clintons avatar Clinton Yeah You Are +22Reply

You can talk to someone without loving them

@Clinton No I can't.

Nothing wrong with that. I just personally don't believe in love

@The things I could never live without. Love

Um it is called I haven't updated my profile but thank ya for taking the time to stalk it to throw that in my face. Greatly appreciated. I think I have the right to change my mind and did so sorry I didn't get a permission slip from ya first.

@Lil_Princess Nothing wrong with that. I just personally don't believe in love

I'm seeing that you have no hair. My eyes do not deceive me.

Clintons avatar Clinton Yeah You Are +13Reply
@Clinton I'm seeing that you have no hair. My eyes do not deceive me.

Sorry I ain't picking up what you are putting down

@Clinton And what would that be?

I didn't understand what ya were saying

@Clinton I know you from somewhere.

Honestly not sure where which scares the hell out of me

Clintons avatar Clinton Yeah You Are +15Reply
@Clinton All is possible.

I'll bet you can't speak or can barely speak English right? You are just throwing out phrases and nonsense and little sayings right? Seems that way..

@Cedardoor I'll bet you can't speak or can barely speak English right? You are just throwing out phrases and nonsense and...

I bet you can't speak German. Anything made by genius like me can really be nonsense to an average guy like you, since my brain relies on subconscious patterns and meanings to function optimally. How is the internet?

@Clinton I bet you can't speak German. Anything made by genius like me can really be nonsense to an average guy like you...

I am German. If I lived there I would pick it up quick enough. I probably am just average but know my share of 'geniuses' who are anything but.. sorry to bother but I read thru your answers a while back and almost all of them make no sense. Doesn't matter. Sorry to bother. Have fun functioning optimally..

@Cedardoor I am German. If I lived there I would pick it up quick enough. I probably am just average but know my share of...

You are so not an entire country. Do you live underground? That's the problem with you, when you're depressed and you listen to her songs, you're even more depressed than you were. What you are not bothering me at all. Yes it does matter. What, no wait don't go. Don't we all.

Clintons avatar Clinton Yeah You Are +14Reply
@Clinton You are so not an entire country. Do you live underground? That's the problem with you, when you're depressed and...

Are not you clear to understand? A mountainess region explores the underside of your belly ! Yes! Be unlike the glutenous maximus! Explore and delight in the genius of your nether regions! While you listen to the songs of the temptress before you! Stop! Don't go. Prepare for the next journey into the glutenous nether regions!

@Cedardoor Are not you clear to understand? A mountainess region explores the underside of your belly ! Yes! Be unlike the...

How curious. That's not the first time you've said that. You've got the point. What is that? I will fight for the world I was made in! The Earth is every thing i'v'e ever known! I'll do it later. You stop. I have to. And make it double.

@Lil_Princess Not all

You don't believe in absolute truth or you don't know somethings to be true?

Clintons avatar Clinton Yeah You Are +20Reply
@Lil_Princess I believe that not everyone tells the absolute truth

You're referring to someone who has listened about your thoughts, not just the facts.

Anonymous