-51

millions of jobs will never open doors again thanks to dictators.
ID RATHER LIVE DANGEROUS FREEDOM THEN PEACEFUL SLAVERY! amirite?

Anonymousmouses avatar Money & Economics
0 19
The voters have decided that Anonymousmouse is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Blame the virus. Your government is not a dictatorship unless you live in N. Korea.

@Blame the virus. Your government is not a dictatorship unless you live in N. Korea.

Or Cuba, or China, or Russia, or Venezuela, Iran, Syria, etc.

beachbums avatar beachbum Yeah You Are +10Reply
@so should we lift restrictions?

Good grief - why would you ask that? All I was saying that N. Korea isn't the only place with a dictatorship

beachbums avatar beachbum Yeah You Are +9Reply
@beachbum Good grief - why would you ask that? All I was saying that N. Korea isn't the only place with a dictatorship

this person cannot think, they think ron paul is far right, LOL, he or she speaks using is abck end to think instead of his or her brain

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are -4Reply
@Anonymousmouse this person cannot think, they think ron paul is far right, LOL, he or she speaks using is abck end to think...

your hero does appeal to extreme righties even though he calls himself a libertarian. y'all would love to get rid of social programs including social security. its weird you live in another country but follow a texas nut.

At lest when your leader is a dictator you know it.. You can plan your life accordingly and not be surprised by a totalitarian shutdown... But this bullshit response to media terrorism is crap, and face it countries with actual dictators are doing much better

@Toounknown At lest when your leader is a dictator you know it.. You can plan your life accordingly and not be surprised by a...

Go find a place where others like you gather but don't come running to a hospital if you get sick.

@Go find a place where others like you gather but don't come running to a hospital if you get sick.

Are you fucking crazy!!! I am an American citizen because my people have been chased out of their home coutires by people like you.. You need to leave if you cant respect my right or we will remove you..."find a place" this is OUR place and if you cant enjoy a shared place you need to leave. You dont belong in america if you cant interact on a internet app

Seems like the hospitals could use a break..either way my solutions are for the greater good and not just helpful to fringe statistical anomalies

You'd rather live dangerous freedom then peaceful slavery. In that order?

@2894142

no I won't. im not going to the hospital if i get a cold, lol, I haven;t been to a hospital for sickness since well NEVER.

SWEDEN disagrees with you btw, they are doing better then other european countries and they didn't shut down thei rcountry

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are -2Reply
@Anonymousmouse no I won't. im not going to the hospital if i get a cold, lol, I haven;t been to a hospital for sickness since well...

people that go to a hospital can't breathe but what do you care as long as you have your health. thank the tin foil hat for keeping you safe.

@people that go to a hospital can't breathe but what do you care as long as you have your health. thank the tin...

uhm ok? where did I say the virus was fake? or that it didn;t affect some people poorly? ALL I AM GOING after is how the government is turning into a police state using the virus as justification? do some history classes.

a solution that is BALANCED for the economy and the vulnerable would be most helpful, my country right now has MORE unemplyed and MORE who will never see any help from the government (due to government implemented lockdown)then have been affected WORLDWIDE by the virus. if your incapable of critical thought to find a solution better then current, then stop coming after me

@Anonymousmouse uhm ok? where did I say the virus was fake? or that it didn;t affect some people poorly? ALL I AM GOING after is...

Maybe there would be millions of deaths if nothing was done. Maybe just maybe????????????????????????????

Anonymous