-64

2 people out of a 1000 Italians have gotten the virus, AKA .2%, 6 out of every 10,000 Swedish people have gotten covid thats .006% read more below amirite?

1 out of 43203 Japanese have gotten the virus thats .0002%
notice a trend yet? countries that have NOT locked down are are getting LESS sick with covid then countries locking down, lets keep going
Switzerland is .02%

point being countries who aren;t locking down are doing better then those locking down, certainly not doing worse,

less then 1% of the population in each country is getting sick, lock down or not,

there is no logical reason for the lockdowns, the numbers simply DO NOT justify the lockdowns,

the percentage of those getting the virus, i appologize if my 1 out of population is wrong.

Anonymousmouses avatar Money & Economics
1 7
The voters have decided that Anonymousmouse is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

it;s one of the worst ways to die smothering to death slowly if you are that tiny percent you like to scream about deusvult.

@it;s one of the worst ways to die smothering to death slowly if you are that tiny percent you like to scream about...

yeah my cousin died in a car crash, i guess i should go and demand driving be banned too right?

you can't think critically can you? just whatever the media tells you. 99.9% of those who are dying right now are dying with covid not from. media will never tell you that

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are -10Reply
@Anonymousmouse yeah my cousin died in a car crash, i guess i should go and demand driving be banned too right? you can't think...

the media is showing how it is to smother to death but you won't watch it because you are too busy with that tin foil hat of yours.

@the media is showing how it is to smother to death but you won't watch it because you are too busy with that tin...

you must be a cnn reporter, my goodness, I am USING actual stats taken from here:
https://www.google.com/covid19-map/

if you have even an ounce of brain you'll do the same.

JAPAN IS LESS THEN ITALY for death and they aren't locked down. so your an idiot to think I want to see people die because I don;t want A LOCKDOWN! do you know how many the depression killed? 7 million, do you want to see that again? because it will if the lockdowns continue

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are -9Reply
@Anonymousmouse you must be a cnn reporter, my goodness, I am USING actual stats taken from...

why has the whole fukin world shut down???? no two countries are alike. explain.

@why has the whole fukin world shut down???? no two countries are alike. explain.

because UN and WHO told them, too, and they are worse off for it. Japan is 2.6 X the population of canada and 26x SMALLER then canada yet they are under 4000 cases and under 100 deaths, they did not lock down

Canada is over 10,000 cases, over 300 deaths, explain that one to me

Anonymous