+34

Living life in your mid-to-late 20s is a consistent daily argument with yourself on whether you're old or young, amirite?

Philosophy
0 19

90 is old, people.

@90 is old, people.

I'm glad somebody is thinking the same way as I am. I've heard both of my older sisters say they're old, but they're only 21 and 30!

rupps avatar rupp No Way +4Reply

Keep having the argument until your body quits, who cares what the number says.

I would say you're in the mid ground

This...I'm 28 and this is deep hahaha

Figure this out quickly. Trip in public, if people laugh you're young, if they worry you're old.

Wait until you're 40.

*30's

@*30's

Definitely applies to 30s as well.

I'm 27 and have this argument with myself every day though. Some days I feel like I'm 21 and others like 40.

@Definitely applies to 30s as well. I'm 27 and have this argument with myself every day though. Some days I feel...

THANK YOU. I'm 27 as well and I feel like I'm lying when I say that because I can't actually be this old? But then some days I panic about basically being 30. Wtf.

That feeling never goes away

This daily argument doesn't end in your 20's.

what does it matter, can't work can;t leave our houses, no point to life. live free or let me die

@Anonymousmouse what does it matter, can't work can;t leave our houses, no point to life. live free or let me die

It's easy to feel that way currently. But hang in there and things will be back to normal eventually.

@Timeprofessional It's easy to feel that way currently. But hang in there and things will be back to normal eventually.

we will never be "normal" again, government overreach worldwide has changed the worl ddrastically, not to mention the depression economically that is coming

@So long!

wait does that mean I won; thave to read your sheep minded drivel? lets party

Image in content Image in content

Anonymous