-57

Our doctors lied to us to save themselves so we dont buy up all their masks.. that they should already have stockpiled ... Everything you've ever heard was to serve someones elses motives...start thinking for yourself, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Money & Economics
1 11
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Doctors did not lie! Show some respect for those on the frontlines of this.

yes johnny.

@2894604

This is a virus, i refuse to treat these people like they are doing more then their job. Lumberjacks died for your fucking ottoman but you couldnt care less. ...How can you not be mad that authority put your precious nurses at risk, it causes me to doubt all their other decisions. If anybody our gas a grocery people are the heros they see way more hysterical people ... Gas and grocery people are dealing with the mental patients outside the hospital

Toounknowns avatar Toounknown Yeah You Are +5Reply
@2894722

I had a life..that i was forced to abandon

Toounknowns avatar Toounknown Yeah You Are +7Reply
@2894743

Im not bad off... frustrated is the word... Id like to apologize for seeming insensitive.. But life is so confusing right now

Toounknowns avatar Toounknown Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Toounknown Im not bad off... frustrated is the word... Id like to apologize for seeming insensitive.. But life is so confusing...

Yes i seem like i want to pick a fight because i feel my freedom is being attacked and i was made to fight...Im the guy in the court room who runs tru the defence team to stab the rapist on trial... Im a brute, a fighter, a grunt....the heart of the people wont skip a beat for my death so i act the same in return... I am a dinosaur, made extinct by popular demand. I am the tonsils and appendix of society. I am auto immune run amuck. I am a service no longer wanted...i am neither the host or the parasite but i must watch helpless as something i love is consumed

@Toounknown Yes i seem like i want to pick a fight because i feel my freedom is being attacked and i was made to fight...Im the...

I can see this parasite on the world but because i am so far on the fringe i am the only one who can see the parasite winning...but the host claims they feel fine

I refuse to be a government sheep.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -15Reply
@Lil_Princess I refuse to be a government sheep.

so go spread the virus to those that can;t fight it right because the government is telling you to stay home.

@so go spread the virus to those that can;t fight it right because the government is telling you to stay home.

Well one I don't have it...two I am very high risk and three stfu...I actually have to work.

Sorry but your nasty comment doesn't get to me....that would require me to care about your opinion

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -9Reply
Anonymous