+55

We have all just been given a sneak preview of how we are going to handle retirement. amirite?

Money & Economics
0 13

HAHAHAHA Retirement that won't be a thing for most of us

@Larny2019 Oh yeah. I'm definitely working til I die

The old heads dont understand this.. They killed retirement with their social security ponzi scheme

@Toounknown The old heads dont understand this.. They killed retirement with their social security ponzi scheme

wtf????? you are against social security or do you even live in america??????

@wtf????? you are against social security or do you even live in america??????

Social securety is doomed to fail. Im preparing to never retire , even moreso after this corona shit

TIL retirees masturbate a lot.

Now take this situation and imagine you can still spend money going out to restaurants, shopping, projects, travelling. Now factor in the inflation that's coming, the stock market crash, the other crashes (housing?).

Now can you still retire before the next 3 big viruses?

Back to rule 1 - cardio.

Is this some kind of peasant joke I'm to rich too understand?

If some of us get the chance to retire, this kinda put a dent in the bank and my 401k.

How will retirement force everyone to not see anyone or make it so we're unable to take trips? The two aren't the same

Anonymous