-100

When we get out of this and the numbers are extremely low you cannot just say that quarantine worked... It was because there was little threat at all, amirite?

Toounknowns avatar Jobs & Employment
1 48
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Wow, you actually managed to piss me off with just a few words. Admirable. Let me ask you one thing: do you even know what's dangerous about Covid? It's how easily it spreads. It doesn't matter how many have died in comparison to those who have it. You might have it and your body will fight it, and you'll be fine. But if you don't do what's necessary to contain it, you will contaminate every single person around you, and not everyone's body will be able to fight it. And when they die, are you going to say the threat isn't serious? Are you going to say it isn't your fault? Nice lie that will be.

Sofias avatar Sofia No Way +19Reply
@Toounknown Nature has a plan

There's no plan. Nature lives, with or without us. We're here for the ride and nothing more. But I'm not sure when that meant "let a virus kill people without doing a thing about it". You don't care about yourself, great, go ahead, but if your actions are leading to other's people deaths, I hope you are treated accordingly to your actions.

Sofias avatar Sofia No Way +16Reply

You're a moron.

Tell that to those that dies in NYC.

@Tell that to those that dies in NYC.

Are they on amirite? Quarantine didnt seem to help them

how ignorant U R!

Check you out mate. You hit -98 on this.

Cancer, car accidents, heart disease, and suicide kills more...sadly the media has over dramatized the who situation

Before ya start anonymous stalker, I would back the f*ck up I am in no mood today

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -21Reply
@grow up.

This from the anonymous twit with no balls to say that under their real user name...um who needs to grow up

Also stalking my every comment is harassment btw

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -18Reply
@Lil_Princess Cancer, car accidents, heart disease, and suicide kills more...sadly the media has over dramatized the who...

No, they media has not dramatised the situation. This is quite serious, and looking at the numbers of deaths is not how you will understand it. If you want to see what I mean, I explained when answering the post.

Sofias avatar Sofia No Way +13Reply
@Sofia No, they media has not dramatised the situation. This is quite serious, and looking at the numbers of deaths is not...

People are just plain ignorant to say this is the same as the flu. It's a deadly virus and there have been almost 80,000 die in just two months. It is not a fear campaign as some have suggested. Unless it hits their family or maybe their kids, they will continue to spew nonsense.

Life is deadly yes... You wont get out of it alive.. There are worse dangers we ignore , why is this accepted danger different???

@Toounknown Life is deadly yes... You wont get out of it alive.. There are worse dangers we ignore , why is this accepted...

So, I guess if someone comes at you with a knife you won't do a thing about it... because it's deadly and you won't get out of it alive, so just stand there and accept it. Good for you.

Sofias avatar Sofia No Way +14Reply

We are entitled to have own own beliefs, this has been nothing more than a fear campaign and seems to be working.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -17Reply
@Lil_Princess We are entitled to have own own beliefs, this has been nothing more than a fear campaign and seems to be working.

This has nothing to do with belief, and even less with any campaign.
It's a virus. You don't need to be panicking about it, but it's serious and it should be treated as such.

Sofias avatar Sofia No Way +14Reply
@Sofia This has nothing to do with belief, and even less with any campaign. It's a virus. You don't need to be panicking...

Statistically it's no dangerous than everything else. What is dangerous is the fact that hospitals are being paid to falsify patients records to make a flu seem far worse.

USA Today recently covered that very topic.

@Lil_Princess Statistically it's no dangerous than everything else. What is dangerous is the fact that hospitals are being paid...

show us your proof. This is a deadly virus, and it shows no mercy on anyone, including you or your family. Then maybe you'll think differently, or not.

@exactly!

Do you get tired of the multiple personality thing because I know I am tired of ya doing it with the anonymous comments

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -13Reply
@There is no proof!!!!!!!

Unless you are illiterate do the research yourself cupcake

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -10Reply
@again, no proof!

https://accountingweekly.com/us...s-as-covid-19/

Jensen (R) a senator/doctor from MN is just who has admitted this. Of course they are scrambling to shut this up. Doctors are getting shut down left and right on YouTube for speaking up because brainwashed people like yourself might catch on

Now you enjoy living in fear under your rock.. I gotta life to live.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -14Reply
@Lil_Princess https://accountingweekly.com/us...s-as-covid-19/ Jensen (R) a senator/doctor...

I knew it had to be a Republican taking his comments from Trump. Doctors are not getting shut down, they are speaking the truth whether you believe it or not.

I don't live under a rock, but I do take the necessary precautions because I'm a caring person. Care about my family, my neighbors and myself as every caring person should

Is that a magazine that you get in the checkout line at a super market? If one gets their news from that type of article, shows how ridiculous it really is.

@what is wrong with you? do you sport a tin foil hat too?

Its called thinking for myself and not having someone tell me how to think...you should try it for yourself

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -19Reply
Anonymous